The South Jersey Land & Water Trust offers many opportunities to get involved, including volunteer hours for people of all ages, and internship opportunities for college students. We have an upcoming Workday at our Oldmans Creek Preserve for which we are are seeking volunteers:
Here are some ongoing projects where we could use volunteer help:
- Regular workdays, trail maintenance and invasive species removal at our Oldmans Creek Preserve;
- Monthly Community Cleanup days;
- Stream assessments and waterway monitoring;
- Conducting macroinvertebrate assessments;
- Fence repair and maintenance at our Swamp Pink project areas;
- Helping with other special projects as they arise.
Fill out the form below to express interest in becoming a volunteer! Click on the “Interns” tab above if you are interested in doing an Internship with SJLWT.